Furthermore, to prevent all possible incidents, regulation requires all such institutions to be equipped with an autonomous and storable back-up energy source. The efforts made to meet with these obligations have resulted in the generalisation of standby generating sets in medical institutions.
Both in France and throughout the world, a large number of clinics and hospitals are equipped with KOHLER-SDMO generating sets, able to provide an electricity supply around the clock in the event of a mains power failure.
KOHLER-SDMO manages your project from A to Z:
- Prior analysis of constraints and requirements of the project
- Accompaniment, consultancy, diagnosis
- Development of civil engineering guide drawings
- Assessment of the project in terms of electrical requirements, taking into consideration the existing installation on site
- Implementation of mechanical installation (in compliance with standards in force in terms of noise levels, pollution emissions and the environment)
- Activation of the system
- Installation follow-up (customer service) and remote monitoring
Download our dedicated brochure.
Discover our case studies: